Idaho State Parks Passport – only $10!
Did you know that Idaho Parks and Recreation offers a $10 passport pass (per year) that admits you to 30 Idaho state parks? You can purchase this online or through the mail when you register your vehicle. If you have already registered your vehicle, you can visit the DMV in person and purchase a pass. Here is what you get with the purchase:
1. Admittance to all 30 Idaho State Parks for a year
2. Nightly discounts on camping
3. Hundreds of miles of hiking, cycling, mountain biking and Nordic trails
4. Your favorite boat launches
5. Countless historical and cultural sites within your state parks (taken off the Idaho State Parks Website)
Even if you only go to Lucky Peak and Eagle Island this is a great deal!
To find out more to to: